Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dat Dude Of The Month (Month of July)


Well with month's end comes Dat Dude of the Entire Month....Yeah there were 4 ppl that held down weeks but this guy takes the cake for the month....

Actor turned rapper/singer

Canadian

Jewish/African American

Rolls with the hottest rapper out

His buzz is kinda of big maybe could sell a blank disc if he wanted to..

With no more stalling if you don't know by now, Dat Dude of the Month award for the month of July 2009 goes to none other than Aubrey "Drizzy" Drake Graham....

You earned it kid, you have the summer on lock and key, keep doing your thing thing and your fan base will continue to grow....

Some music to just chill & listen to,

A couple of my faves out of many....






and last but not least:


Young Moolah Baby!!!
Drizzy (He Stole It From Me)

6 comments:

  1. slippin?!??!? commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme onnnnnnn man NOONE and I mean noone can produce 100% nonstop bangers.. just cant and wont happen. What Drake is doin is FAR FAR from slippin amigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That went over ur head P....I think our friend is talking abt how Drake took the little spill on stage ya dig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol waynesss def slippin....drake? To keep it a buck i fuck wit most his songs but to keep it a buckkkk I was never really super feelin the kid...to me he sounds pretty much the same on every track to me....I respect cockiness but to me he hasnt earned that right to be so openly cocky and stuff...I dunno mayb the dude gotta grow on me but I'll compromise and says hes the dude of half the month ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant that + the blackberry. im still down wit it, but cmon he cant be doin shit like that...

    ReplyDelete