Monday, August 3, 2009

How much is too much?

Ok so I know we all had this discussion or atleast thought about it but I'm wondering how many sexual partners is too many? I would like to know for a man my age (23) how many is too many from a guys view and a womanns view? I would also like to know for a girl around the same age how many bodies is just too much? Please share your thoughts and why you feel that way. I personally feel their is no limit to guys as long as they keep it real because quite frankly penis does not get flabby and loose while vagina does. I think at this age over 10 for a female (which i bet everyone has for the most part) is just a lot!!! Feedback people


Piping Out,
MaRvElOuS cOnTrOvErSy S.K.A. PoOdLe PIed PipEr

5 comments:

  1. As a youngster I always held a double standard against women...however as I have gotten older and wiser I don't feel the need to do this anymore and a female has hormones just like males and if she wants to do her than so be it...I lost count a while ago and while some may label me, for lack of a better word, a hoe I don't care because I do what I want and who I want...now if I am considering a female partner to have something serious with I don't even ask anymore how many partners she has had...rather I ask around how she carries herself and what type of guys she has had and I think that tells more about a female than just the amount of guys she has slept with...sex is sex and as humans it is part of our lives and is should not be looked upon in a negative way...so practice safe sex and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow range thats prolly the most deep and intelligent thing i ever heard u say...i respect it kid hahaha !!!! And fuck what ppl call you man cuz i been called shit too and they can all suck a schlongdingo haaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. respect it like a bears claw that has the mayors law stapled to it.

    now thats alot of respect

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololol to this post. I believe in the double standard, guys no limit as long as u dont got diseases, girls shud be limited not because of the "flab" factor (ew btw), but because men and women are different, not that we arent equal...
    but i do say not to care what anyone else thinks either...if u like the hoe then its whatever. idk im also just a ballsac....i just dont give a fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the ballsac has spoken. I agree with you kiddo at the end of the day people are going to fuck so fuck it!

    ReplyDelete