Wednesday, August 5, 2009

your thoughts...

Racism. Ugly word. Used far too much. For those of you who have seen me in person, I know its hard for you to tell that I am not black, but surprisingly I am Puerto Rican(!). Now the reason I bring this up is because I play video games. A LOT. Anyways, when I play I like to play online, and obviously many other people play as well. Well I like to play with my friends, and being from the hood we happen to speak a different language from other people. Well I am good at these video games. Because I am good, i catch a lot of heat, mostly from what I assume are white people. When playing online obviously all you can do is hear, so assumptions are made. Anyway my point is that when I play online, I AM BLACK. I get the occasional "beaner" (which is a shitty term for Mexican) but for the most part im a "nigger". Now it is hard for me to fully comprehend the diffuculties of being a black person. Being a minority I am subject to dealing with racist things all the time. I share the burden of black people to an extent. But it is unimaginable to me fully understand how unfair it is to be black. Now these people can be real fucking dispicable online, and my only response to them is that they would say -4% of what they were saying online to people's faces. Well it got me thinking...Is it White peoples fault that they are racist today? Can we blame it on tradition and social pressure to be racist? Is it feasible to say that If Black people happen to be the majority throughout history, this issue would have been flipped? Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'll never really be able to truly feel how much it sucks to be subject to shit like that, but when I play I really do get a pretty decent idea.

6 comments:

  1. I will go ahead and share your plight buddy ol pal of mine. I too am puerto rican even tho Ima lil darker and receive the same exact treatment when playing online. My experiences are a tad bit more intense as my gamertag is SiMpLyPiMpIn176. I get called every racist word in the book from "N*99er" to being told I get no hoes or pussy =(. Its a sad world we live in when people are so ignorant and maddened at themselves for sucking major cock on the sticks and facing the wrath of SiMplY PiMpIn in any game. I admit I'm great and understand greatness comes with responsibility and criticism but damn these people just go overboard sometimes. I pray for these people that I never meet them in the street because being from the hood has granted me an uncanny ability to "scrap" and then we would truly see who is the hoe as I hit them with the go go gadget dick and fuck those fat sluts to death.

    SiMpLy WiNnIn,
    MaRvElOuS cOnTrOvErSy S.K.A. SiMpLy PiMpIn176

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my name is mrwiggles...

    how would you feel if your screen said

    KILLED BY MRWIGGLES...

    id call me a nigger too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly i view those people as fuckin krustys, bunch of fuckin clowns. I could sit there and call em honkeys, hicks, crackers, vanilla face (borat voice) but why waste my time. People are ignorant as fuck. But nothing satisfies me more then getting in they ass. None of em would ever say some shit like that outside they living room so its really whatever. Its a shame that noone lives by the code we all do, we talk shit but niggers like us back it the fuck up... REAL TALKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  4. (No disrespect to anyone....only an opinion) butt…….NO.....you can blame social pressure for making whites ***AND*** blacks racist...im sure somewhere out there you got a white dude getting called a cracker during game play just as well man and im sure somewhere out there u got a dude that wouldn’t say 4% of shitt face to face to a "cracker" either man ...to bring up this topic while only having such a one sided view...pointing out only one of many races and questioning the reason for their racist views and actions....and typing a blog as if they are the only race that has racist thoughts...its kind of not only ignorant shallow minded and flat out racist to begin with but it also shows how "Fucking Despicable" some people thoughts really can be....

    ReplyDelete
  5. we obviously know racism exists on all sides of the spectrum but ur tellin me that white ppl are equally called crackers as others who r perceived to b black are called niggers?highly fukin improbable

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa whoa, you clearly are missing the jist of the post my friend...
    First off lemme tell you I dont have a racist bone in my body. My family is about as mixed as it gets, my cousins being black, dominican, peruvian, german, ecuadorian, and of course puerto rican. I learned to love everyone equally since I was a child. Does that mean its a fuckin Utopian society out there? Hell fuckin no. We got problems everywhere. Now your argument is that "my igornance" and shallow thoughts have led me to think that us poor little minorities are taking the brunt of the racism...WELL THATS CAUSE WE FUCKING ARE. No doubt there are racist motherfuckin black people who hate white people. I know lost of hispanic people who wont even talk to a black person. Sadly, Most people have racially motivated thoughts about everything this day in age. But for you to come out and accuse me of being the very thing that I point out is fucking jokes. My friend, you go out there and play a game and tell me that 95% of the shit said isnt said to demean blacks and hispanics. I FUCKING DARE YOU. Id bet my shit on it. ALL OF IT. And how can you say Im being one sided? read the fuckin post...I merely brought up scenarios that I deal with all the time and presented them to a forum for discussion. WHEN THEY START CALLIN ME CRACKER FOR BUSTIN THEIR ASSES, ILL SURE AS HELL START A POST ON THAT TOO.

    ReplyDelete