Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fuck Wat You Think

I personally think Khloe Kardashian is hot. No not a ten but I would wife it up. Many tell me o Drew you like big girls, blah blah blah. I don't give a fuck I have an attraction to females with meat on the bones just as much as I like a thin chick. Back to the matter at hand. I love Kim yes, as well as Kourtney, shit Mom dukes is hot too, but there is something about Khloe. Maybe it's her attitude, maybe her thick figure but I love her. Call me crazy, call me a fat chick lover I really don't give a rat's ass. I like the girl what can I say. Don't judge fuckers!!!!





Keeping Up With Khole,
Drizzy Kardashian

4 comments:

  1. You like her... cause as other people have said.. and I do agree.. that she jus looks like the freak of the fam. We all know Kim sucks in bed based on her video wit Ray J.. and Khloe jus looks like a freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching a few episodes of Kourtney and Khloe take Miami, I realized that I would love to be Khloe's friend. She's just real, hilarious, and a huslter. Kourntey is pretty and coo (I guess), but she just be slacking. Kim is beautiful, but her personality reminds of me airhead Paris Hilton. Plus I wish I had Khloe's ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ladies thank you for your input and maybe it is the freak look to her...idk my attraction to her is there that's all I do know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my nigga fuck it... even if she was fat with unibrow and three zits the size of a testicle.... she still has guap and well i would wife it too

    ReplyDelete