Friday, September 25, 2009

Gear Grinder

You know what really grinds the shit outta my gears....people who smack while they eat. WTF!!!! Why must you sound like a fucking horse while you eat a bagel. Yesterday some cock fuck on the E train was enjoying a bagel during the PM rush hour....don't ask me why he was eating a bagel at 7 at night I guess he just likes to eat them shits whatever....but this guy is going in on the fucking bagel smacking away. Dude I get the fucking point you enjoy your fucking bagel. Yummy big fucking deal but enjoy that shit that way in the comfort of your home not on a crowed train. Spit and shit is flying everywhere I didn't know I would need a poncho to take the train. Shit is disgusting dude....then he's drinking his water like he was dying of thirst, you know the sound people make when they drink water and they're hot, ahhhh. This dude had a great meal I guess, and no he wasn't homeless he had a suit on coming from work. That guy gets the nod for Doucher of The Week. Stop fucking smacking and keep your mouth closed while you eat. If you haven't noticed by now I was tight.

P.S. Fuck Mass Transit!!!!



Chewing Slowly,
Calm Eating Drizzy

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, sounds like you're making fun a homeless guy who hadn't eaten all day. REAL CLASSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wasn't homeless damn it trust me he had a home and a job!!! What wasn't classy was the way he chewed that fucking bagel....he prolly eats like that 24/7. What a fucking shame..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagel with butter=no excuse...

    cream cheese is understandable. his attitude was virgin.

    ReplyDelete