Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Back

Whats going on AppleBean'ers?!?! if you not feeling it too much you know what to do...I was away for a while because I have been really busy trying to get my life together...I wanted to finish school so bad and now that I have I am totally confused on what to do, not that I don't have options but I have so many options that I am overwhelmed with what road to take...as my nigga Kanye said "I know my destination but I'm just not there", and yea I still rock with Kanye even tho I can admit that what he did to Taylor Swift was ignorant and rude but whatever worst things are happening in this world but thats a topic for another time. But as I stated earlier I was away getting things together and feel rejuvenated and things are looking better...this also means that I will be writing and posting more often...yayyyyyyy!!!! LOL...on another note, the most important point I ask for ALL OF YOU to please be on the lookout for info regarding my entertainment and production company...I have been working very hard to get this off the ground and its really going to be something great...I have a bunch of hard working, passionate individuals working with me and the skys not the limit for us but the launching pad...good one right LOL...all jokes aside tho I would really appreciate support and also feedback...this is going to be a big time in my life and I would love to share it with all of you...so please keep a lookout for the big announcement coming really soon!!! signin out...till next time

do good
RaNGE

No comments:

Post a Comment