Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shit On My Mind...

First off sandwiches are the shit. Second today is a nice ass day, why the fuck is it only Thursday. I woke up this morning with those two things on my mind sandwiches and Thursday. Today starts my weekend always has going back to college going to Chucks (that's a bar for you non-Syracusians out there). Technically I am quite happy that the weekend is here but also pissed that there is one more day in the way. Whatever I'm used to it now. I think the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is eat a sandwich scratch my head and balls and watch Pineapple Express, because that movie makes my day. AppleBean followers what is on your mind and what are you going to do today?

Let us know we like to hear from you....


R.I.P. Patrick Swayze....

Peace,
Drizz

2 comments:

  1. What's on my mind: how one of my 3 year old students managed to shit has pants so bad and get some on the block area carpet, but did'nt even tell a teacher. wtf.

    What I'm doing today: enjoying some margaritas at blockheads then "I'm on a boat"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao i would slap the shit out of that kid

    ReplyDelete