Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hola from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wat up mudda suckkas no I'm not in South America but I am chilling like an ice cube in a cooler. No videos today and no debates just me typing away and saying hello how are ya and good bye. For some reason I've come up with a case of writers block not too sure how but I have so don't judge me. I myself think that I specialize in laughter and making ppl laugh so that is my aim of this post... So I'll start out with saying my name is really Fredrick the Third. See no one knew that cuz I have masked my identity. OK I can see I lost all ya a tad bit. I also have twelve sisters and brothers huge family I know but hey we're the tightest family you will ever meet. My youngest brother's name is Harvey and he has two children one 12 and the other 3, both boys. Weird I know seeing that he is my youngest brother and I am only 24. Simply nuts.... but I'll let you figure that one out. So yea I have tons of nieces and nephews too many if you ask me which means tons of birthdays and events to go to and shit...yay lots of fun. I think there is a month straight of parties and births I have to go thru I find it purely and absolutely bonkers but wateva.

Tomorrow is Labor day which means lets not work yipppeee. Sometimes I feel like Labor Day should be the one day of the year you work your hardest. That would be nuts thou. I would like for everyone to cook all the food in the world tomorrow just to finish this so called summer. I'm used to crazy heat and tanning (like I need the shit)....this summer was abt who could swim or not with all that fucking rain. Seriously I went through about 54 umbrellas just to survive.

OK this has all been a ridiculous moment I just went thru in my life straight babble. Yes ladies and gents I am random as fuck I know but that is what makes me, me...ya digg.....I love ya and I am off to bed so I can wake up and get some peppermint toothpaste and green tea floss. I'll Holla!!!!

Please Don't Forget to Get Your Pets Spayed & Neutered,
Drizz Barker

1 comment:

  1. Hmm Really Frederick the Third? Is this your Alto Ego?

    DREW you're too much! =)

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete