Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Rap BCS?

So I was chillin wit a homie and we came up with an idea. A Rap BCS in other words a rap ranking system. For those that don't know what the BCS is, BING it! Anyways I think this idea is hot. We have so many talented artist out there and we feel like they need a rank. For example I think that Drake is like an up and coming TERROR in the game. He (for some, not me) is now beginning to take over peoples ipod over idk someone like Nas or something who has just fell off. So he would overtake Nas in the BCS. Something like that... Anyways are there any votes!?!? Feelings on this idea? DI ME! Im talking rappers that are alive! A top 10? Tough but let me give you the Papa P RAP BCS TOP 10....

1) Jay-Z 1.000
2) Lil' Wayne- .965
3) Drake- .955
4) Faboulos- .930
5) Kanye West- .925
6) Jadakiss- .910
7) Jeezy .900
7) Lupe Fiasco- .900
9) T.I. - .890
10) Styles P & Cam'ron & Juelz Santana- .875

Want your opinion applebeaners....

10 comments:

  1. 1) Jay-Z
    2) Kanye West
    3) Drake
    4) Lil Wayne
    5) Young Jeezy
    6) Fabolous
    7) Eminem
    8) T.I.
    9) Jadakiss
    10) 50 Cent

    *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT ranking my favorite rappers, although #1 is my the best alive.

    But the BCS is a ranking of the strongest teams. Lupe is NICE, but he is a nobody. I'm just keeping it a hunnit. This is a popularity contest, like the BCS, and Lupe is in the bleachers sitting next to no cheerleaders. I'm sorry.

    Same goes for SP. He's one of my favorite rappers period, but he's a nobody, too.

    I ranked my list based off who I think is in the highest demand to be featured on a remix.

    If you wanna talk about who I think is the nicest.. that's a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect both list but did you really have to od and say Lupe is a nobody damn man hurting feelings out this bitch but whatever I see what you're saying. My list if popularity is the case: (Similar to above different order)

    1)Jay-Z
    2)Drake
    3)Wayne
    4)Kanye
    5)T.I.
    6)Fabolous
    7)Eminem
    8)Jeezy
    9)J to the Muah
    10)Fif

    My list differs on the situation but if we wanna play BCS then this is it cuz if I want a hot track I would put these ppl on it to make the shit hot. I would also have to put Flo Rida on there cuz he's a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are silly for not mentionin my son Andre "3-Stacks" Benjamin. And puttin Juelz before him in ANYTHING. Even remix-wise, people would prefer a 3-Stacks verse than Juelz. (Refer to: Walk it Out (Remix))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flo Rida is a beast? *falls out of chair*

    Good point about 3 Stacks, he's ripped most remixes he touched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't sleep on Flo Rida....boof that shit....I can't stand him nor listen to a second of his music....and if 3 stacks makes the list I would do a lot of switching...cuz with 3 stacks I would have to place Lupe up there since like Dre, he kills everything he touches, yea I'm still tight abt the nobody statement lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha my bad son. I personally don't think 3K makes the BCS list. But if we're talking about straight beasts, that's different and he deserves a spot.

    I'm waiting for Papa P to clarify this but I forgot the BCS is ran by computers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just plugged it into the system and 3 stacks still doesnt make it... as far as lupe goes he could be like boise st. of the rap game... just not a big enough market to make him global... but still could crack the top 10 soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. and the walk it out remix my nigga JIMMY JONES goes HARD! ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. good boise st. analogy.

    lmao @ jim jones. That burger is now the Idaho St. of rap for that stupid "Na na na na na" nonsense.

    ReplyDelete