Friday, September 11, 2009

Remember.....

Hey there AppleBeans followers.

Today is September 11, 2009. 8 years ago today a heinous act of terrorism hit our home front of the United States of America. I would like everyone out there just to take a moment out of their day and have a moment of silent prayer and remember all of the lives that were lost that day. It is very sad something of that magnitude hit so close to home especially with me living in NYC. Everyone in Pennsylvania and D.C. my heart goes out to ya too because as much attention is paid to NYC on this day let us not forget that people died at those two locations too. This day can never be forgotten because we continuously have to watch over our shoulders for we don't know if something like that will happen again. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Can you? Post comments of your memories of 9/11/01.





May everyone who lost their lives that day rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.

Never forget,
Drizzy

4 comments:

  1. sophmore year in high school, had free period so i was watching it in the weight room. Watched the 2nd tower get hit... what a fucking site that was... love life yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junior yr high school....my teachers were on strike so we had to sit in the auditorium for a few hrs b4 they let us leave to go home....principal came in and told us a plane hit the World Trade not many details.....they decided to dismiss us a few minutes later....went to the pizza store and watched the shit on the news and managed to get home b4 they shut down the trains and shit.....by the time I got home I found out that the towers collapsed....one of the saddest days in my life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that Drew? Ridiculous.

    After we got sent home from school, I went to my boy's crib and we were glued to the TV all day. It was OD surreal. I still remember sitting there completely stunned when the towers collapsed.

    RIP to all the lives lost, and all the people who went to war and died.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea man it still feels like yesterday. When I got home I remember seeing the smoke that mixed with the clouds all the way in the Bronx. It was crazy man so fucking sad.

    ReplyDelete