Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dat Dude of The Week (Week of September 14th)

Standing O..... *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

May I give a round of applause to my man the Jigga Man, The God MC, J Hova, Mr. Carter, S. Carter, Hov, Jay-Z. You once again never cease to amaze me or many other of your fans. That was a helluva a show sir. That show was great made me think back on all of the songs I grew up with. That whole concert I never stopped singing any given song nor did I stop bouncing to the music. To add to the great show it was on 9/11 a day that will never be forgotten. Salute to you and cause of your great show you have brought our weekly award a few days early.....With no more delay Dat Dude of The Week for the 2nd week of September, I present to you Jay-Z...





Congrats Hov you definitely deserve it.

On To The Next One,
Drizz Dot Carter

1 comment:

  1. "...got the hottest bitch in the game wearing my chain..."

    that right... HOV. Nobody is fucking with him, and it's honestly been that way for a long time.

    ReplyDelete