Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Star Search 2009

So there is battle brewing Google vs. Bing. I personally Google everything. I tried Bing once and thought of Google. The funny thing is that you can Bing Google and vice versa. Yeah it sounds like some sick sex act I know. But let's be serious has this what the Internet come to a battle of the search engines? Yahoo is even stepping their game up but let's be serious Google has owned their ass from Day 1. So which search engine do you use? Cuz I ran into a few ppl that actually love Bing. So leave a comment telling me what's the pros and cons of each.

Google That,
Drizzy

4 comments:

  1. I use Google, and never heard of Bing till now. I went onto their website b/c of this post and wasn't enticed to use it. Maybe I'm judging a book by its cover, but I GOOGLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is a verb in the dictionary. Case closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BING IT sounds inappropriate.
    Google is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete