Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Masterful Comeback



I'm going to call it right now, Tiger Woods will win the Masters by 453 strokes(no pun intended). I mean do people think he hasn't been playing golf this whole fucking time? Give me a fucking break, it's Tiger fuckin Woods. Dudes "rehab" was some island with a serious golf course on it. And what the fuck is all the big deal? Why are people saying he should skip the Masters out of respect? Respect for what?? He didn't do shit to golf but hurt it's ratings. Out of respect to his ex wifey? Nope that dont' make sense either. As a matter of fact I bet she wants him to dominate that shit to keep the cash flow rolling. The fact that he fucked so many hoes shouldn't alter his golf persona, hell I look at like his stamina must be at an all time best. FUCK THE MEDIA man... FUCK EM! Do your thing T money!

1 comment:

  1. I agree bro....they said since Tiger annouced his comeback ticket sales for the Masters went up by 10% on Stub Hub. I doubt that was to see Vijay Singh...this dude is a certified beast, let the man live and do what he does best and that's swing a mean club (pun intended). He'll be wearing that green jacket once again.

    ReplyDelete