Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Does This Occur....

Have you ever ran into a person that need assistance? Have you ever tried to show off to another person? If so why does the ending of your actions always end up in a negative light. Let me not say always but for the most part. Example numero uno....when you tried to help a person with lets say fitting an object into a tight space....sexual minds get out please......if the object doesn't fit you try your hardest to get it in to no avail....the person you're helping is telling you to stop before you break something or crush a fragile possession that is in the same location.....do you stop? Of course not. You continue to find a way to make it fit and you manage to break somthing or tear something and at the end of it you feel and look like an idiot. I'm not gonna lie this has happened to me plenty of times and I see it happening a few more times before I leave this Earth. I have no idea why I just wrote all of this but it was on my mind so fuck it. Tell me your most embarrassing moment or a moment similar to what I described above.....


Whoops,
Stubborn Drizzy

2 comments:

  1. man one time we rebuffed the floor at my moms crib and i was putting the china back in the living room, me and my cousin thought we were hulkamania and could carry the shit in the room, well a broken china and scratched up (just buffed) floor later we realized that was bad idea.. mami was non to pleased

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Randommmmm!

    -Jos

    ReplyDelete