Thursday, May 27, 2010

NBA Drives Me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Listen I know at the end of the day the NBA is a business... I understand that.. but what the fuck is the difference from now and 20 yrs ago? Were they not making money in the 80s? 90s? I mean this decade we know for a FACT that refs influence the games almost more than the players do. Yeah I'm talking about last nights bullshit technical fouls on Kendrick Perkins. It was as bad as a call/officiating that I have watched this season. I say this season because this decade has been BRUTAL with officiating. BRUTAL. Like how is Joe Crawford allowed to even enter an NBA arena after the Tim Duncan foolishness in 07?(Here for video) He's also the same guy that called a foul on Marcus Camby when he literally did nothing (Here for video). I know the Celtics deserved to lose last night, I'm not that type of fan that will blame everybody but my team. But you got Howard tossing elbows around, giving concussions and shit but Perkins hand slips when trying to HELP a teammate and he accidentaly elbows someone and gets a fucking T?!?!? Where they do that at? oh yea, the softBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment