Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of May 24th)

I know this is pretty late but truth be told I don't really give a flying fuck....but listen blog world I still love you. I had some time to think about last weeks DDOW but still couldn't figure it out.....So I thought I will give props to a dude who is about his business. That guy is the new owner of the Nets who may have not won the battle (in this case the Draft lottery) but may just win the war (in this case I have no idea).....dude comes through out of nowhere and just starts making claims and you have to respect a dude who just talks shit....let's just see if he backs it up......so Dat Dude of The Week for the week of May 24th I present to you Mr. Mikhail Prokhorov aka Mr. Rich Russian Fuck.








Toasting Vodka,
Anton Dizzlov

No comments:

Post a Comment