Monday, June 14, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of June 14th)

Another week another dollar.....that's the motto over here at the blog.....how ya been out there.....I'm good chillin out maxin' relaxin'.......so last week was pretty eventful ppl died, ppl cried and the oil spill calmed down.....so let's see who will be DDOW......this week I have to give a huge shout out to someone special and DDOW honors have been long overdue...one funny ass dude.....the movie he stars in is straight jokes (at least that is what I heard).....he has constantly made me laugh my socks off literally....not really sure how that is possible but it has happened on numerous occasions.....so Dat Dude of The Week for the second week of June goes to none other than my boy Jonah Hill......Jew Fro and all.









In or Around Her Mouth,
Drizz Him To The Greek

No comments:

Post a Comment