Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hypocrites

(Where they do that at?)

I work next to a hospital so I see Doctors, Nurses and Surgeons all the time. I also see them with cigarettes in their mouth and just for the life of me can't understand why. How can Doctors smoke cigarettes?!?! I just can't effin comprehend how they do that. They sit there and spit all types of facts on how they are bad for you, kill your life span short, bad for your lungs bla bla bla. But yet I catch them puffin cancer sticks like any other joe smo. This is a serious mystery to me, and I don't think I will ever get a straight answer. Effin hypocrites. That's gross these people dead ass see how black the lungs get and shit yet after talking to a patient they outside getting darker (on the inside) themselves. You piss me off fuckin Dr. Newports.

No comments:

Post a Comment