Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dat Chick Of The Week...(Week of June 28th)

Hello world....first off I would like to welcome a good friend of ours and a regular visitor now poster MG! Welcome aboard homie....your journey begins now....don't ask me why I said that it just sounded cool....back to topic....another week which is also the last week of June...jeez this year is flying by motherfuckers are getting old out this bitch.....so this week I decided to pick someone who is sexy as fuck and when I say fuck I mean FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.....she's like mixed with everything and a down to earth girl.....she has a nice lil pop group who I haven't heard any new music from in a while but that doesn't matter because DCOW is still relevant and did I mention sexy as fuck.....So for the final week of June I announce Ms. Nicole Scherzinger Dat Chick Of The Week......











Certified Dimepiece,
Nicole Drizzinger

1 comment: