Friday, November 19, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of November 15th)

So I'm late once again can you blame me I'm black.....racist I know......so here is another installment of DDOW.....since I'm sticking to the theme of Thanksgiving which is less than a week away DDOW is actually changing to Dat Meal Of The Week.....so no stalling with nonsense Dat Meal of the Week is the one meal I look forward to every year aka the meal that gives mofuckaasss the ITIS....Black Thanksgiving......Mac and Cheese, Yams, Collard Greens, Turkey, Stuffing, maybe some Potato Salad/Macaroni Salad and can't forget the love of my life....Sweet Potato Pie....one of the greatest desserts of all time.....but here's to a Black Thanksgiving, the first and only Meal of The Week....







Wouldn't be a Black Thanksgiving without some.....


Food Coma Flow,
Baked Drizz N Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment