Friday, November 19, 2010

Xmas and Thanksgiving....

Listen I fuckin LOVE xmas music, ill listen to that shit 24/7.... when its xmas time that is, not now on Nov 19!! What type of shit is that? There are 2 stations that have been on 24/7 xmas songs already, cant they fucking wait a week? And why do I already see xmas decorations up?? We havent even fucked up the turkey yet and I see Santas fat ass on peoples windows already... why the fuck cant people wait? I thought the rule of thumb was the day after thanksgiving was the day to put the xmas tree up and shit?!?! Thats my word I seen a house dolled up with elfs and reindeers and shit 1st week of Nov! Im going to start unplugging decorations at peoples crib if they continue this shit... next year that rule is going into affect, anyones house seen with xmas decorations before thanksgiving will get unplugged and cords cut... fuck em!

No comments:

Post a Comment