Tuesday, July 21, 2009

20 mother fuccin 12!!!


Sooo there is a lot of speculation about this year and how something cataclysmal is going to occur. The mayan calendar ends here and manny a mannny predictions have been developed and discovered as to this year specifically December 21 of this year being our doomsday. Personally, I dont know what to think and am not thinking about it too much. I don't doubt that we are gonna be wiped off this earth but thinking about it in depth is going to drive us insane so I rather just live it out. There are so many theories ranging from polar reversals, alien visitors, nuclear war, to a drastic mutation/period of evolution. I personally think it would be cool if the strongest of us (Darwin'stheory) grew wings and turned into dragons and unicorns once again (I say once again because they existed once upon a time!). My question to you is do you believe and if so why? And what do you think will happen? Personally I believe some crazy outta sight shit is going to occur and the only way to even begin to fathom it would to be on a double acid trip while smoking the sweetest of sweet and eating mushrooms. I'd love your input ppl!

3 comments:

  1. All I know I wanna be a fucking Griffon fuck dragons and unicorns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah I don't believe that shit. At least a zillion Dooms Day dates have come and gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol fuck it ill tell u this much dec 20 ima be fuckeeeeeeddddddddd uppppppp

    ReplyDelete