Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alll thisss rain!!!!!!!


I juss want to know if anyone know where I can get a harpoon like my boy Kevin Costner here. Because at this point the way its been raining all "summer" we are going to end up in a waterworld as well. Seriously tho I thought global warming meant exactly that, the earth gets warmer. I understand rain is a mechanism for the earth to cool itself down but it never even got hot to need cooling!!!! Like is summer ever going to get here? Can you guys tell me 3 days when it reached 90+? Shit is pretty whack and getting out of hand so what I say is lets build a giant ark now before shit hits the fan!!

Yours Truly,
MaRvElOuS cOnTrOvErSy S.K.A. EvIl WaYs

1 comment:

  1. I already have half my ark built and all I need is one more poodle on board to have two of each animal. Your ticket is punched as long as you can make it to the Greek island of Lesbos near the Aegean Sea this time next week

    ReplyDelete