Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Hello Hello...


WTF is Metro PCS...They're pumping their phones cuz all you do is pay $40 a month but they prolly have the worst phones in the world....I'm not gonna front I like their lil commercials they're cute clap clap clap....but at the end of the day can they really keep up with the big dogs of the cell phone game....METRO PCS don't get hyped cuz ur shit is weak...SHITS WEAK!!! I just had to say something cuz they fools trying to take over....if they do my hats off to them congrats Metro PCS but until then ya are just some bums trying to step in the game and offer some obsurd plan where ppl can talk and text for all they want...its false I say false!!!



Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye,
Drizzy PCS

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how it works in NY but I believe in Atlanta you only get service IN Metro-Atlanta. So if I went to NY or some shit I would get no service. Pretty gay. It's for lames that have no plans to travel ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty gay...man fuck em even if they celibate!

    ReplyDelete