Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holidays Smolidays

With this stupid ass day called Columbus day approaching I thought I would give a list of stupid holidays that Americans celebrate....here is my list of pointless holidays...no particular order

- Halloween - Just a reason for girls to dress slutty and kids to get cavities, not a true holiday...but wateva I guess those two reasons I mentioned would make it one of the best. But then again it is the day we celebrate the dead I don't see how that is a holiday.

- Flag Day - Really flag day, what do you do on flag day be happy that the US has a flag...do you wave it to and fro...I would like to know how I should go about celebrating this day.

- President's Day - They're on our money but that isn't enough I guess so they get their own holiday too fuck em.

- Arbor Day - Don't know what to say about this one so I won't say anything. What the fuck is an arbor anyway.

- Columbus Day - This dude comes through and gives syphilis to the Native Americans and says he discovered something that has already been discovered. Congrats Mr. C you are the man.

- Valentine's Day - There shouldn't be a day you designate your love for your significant other cuz that should be everyday. That's just me.

Hey I would like to work for the government to create national holidays and shit....I would make a day designated to not giving a fuck at least once a month and call it Sack of Shit Day. How does that sound?

Happy Holidays,
July 12: National Drizzy Day

5 comments:

  1. I think we should get every holiday OFF, each and everyone.

    According to Wikipedia:
    Arbor Day is a holiday in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant trees. Arbor Day originated in Nebraska City, Nebraska, United States and is celebrated in a number of countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drizzles, you are wrong.

    Halloween - a holiday where fashion is at it's most artistic form.

    Flag Day - Do you know the mean of the word pride?

    President's Day - Are you running a country of over 305 million people?! No. Let the presidents live and get their day.

    Arbor Day - Uhhh. The planet is going GREEN. Joing the fun!

    Columbus Day - I got nothing to say say for Chris Columbeezy. You're right. "/ I'm @ work right now, so I guess we don't care.

    Valentine's Day - Everyday is a love day. OVERATED.


    I'm DOWN for Sack of Shit Day!!!!!!

    Haha! Fun post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao everyday is a love day. WORD

    I respect Columbus... fuck it noone else took the credit so why not shine! shit gets the kid a day off hollllllllla!

    I dont quite understand flag day still MG, I have pride in my country but i dont need a damn day dedicated to the flag?? no se amiga

    Arbor day is a clown holiday. green smeen! Waste of day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is the best/most fun holiday ever....RESPECT!

    #1 pointless holiday....groundhog day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Narisa. Like who the heck cares if he sees his shadow or not. BIG FREAKING DEAL, it's all fiction not fact.

    LAME!

    ReplyDelete