Friday, October 9, 2009

Is This Dog OK?


Dog has to be retarded right? There is no way you waste your time training your dog to do circles every time a fucking car passes by, that is just stupid. How annoying must this be for the owner? All you want to do is walk the fucking thing and it won't stop spinning in circles like a jackass.... I'd be tight, go fucking walk yourself if your going to waste my time like that. Hurry up and poop n pee and let's continue the walk damnet. Does it spin in the middle of a crapper? Holla at me when it does, that's when you will catch my attention, until then there is doggie ritalin....

3 comments:

  1. Okay, watching this video made me dizzy! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most retarded dog and owner ever... if it was up to me i would send that dog to haiti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking idiot of a dog and even dumber dog owner....I wonder what would happen if a truck came by would he do a backflip

    ReplyDelete